Thursday, June 15, 2017

Abstract Chicken - Sea Dean Visit part III

The Travelling Chicken and I have been thoroughly enjoying our weekend. Snr Azul headed out early with his camera to capture ogopogos image and get the reward. I don't rate his chances highly as people have been trying to get a shot of our illusive monster since photography was invented. Nevertheless Azuls obsession left us girls to enjoy some alone time.

 First TC helped me with my spring cleaning and then I showed her how I create abstracts on my iPad. She begged to be included in one and although I pointed out that including her portrait turns the work from digital abstract into digital collage, she still kept calling them abstracts.


iPad Abstract I 6" x 8" Limited Edition Canvas Print of 10 $29 including shipping



iPad Abstract II 6" x 8" Limited Edition Canvas Print of 10 $29 including shipping




iPad Abstract III 6" x 8" Limited Edition Canvas Print of 10 $29 including shipping



TC iPad Abstract I 6" x 8" Limited Edition Canvas Print of 10 $29 including shipping



TC iPad Abstract II 6" x 8" Limited Edition Canvas Print of 10 $29 including shipping



TC iPad Abstract III 6" x 8" Canvas Print Limited Edition of 10 $29 including shippining


As these Limited Editions are exclusive to Travelling Chicken fans, please contact me here, or via this blog to purchase. Don't delay though, because there are only 10 of each print.

No comments:

Post a Comment