Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Silly Chickens - Go Around the Globe

6"x6" :: oil on archival panel

I signed up to participate in the adventures of the traveling chicken, they arrived a few days ago to my house, and here they are! I will be sending them off to the next lucky artist… someone recently asked me if I ever paint "silly" things. I think these chickens definitely qualify as silly!

Click Here to View or Buy this painting on Daily Paintworks website - "Silly Chickens", you can zoomify if you wish on DPW website.

6 comments:

  1. Very expressive! They are enjoying their travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting made me chuckle out loud. Don't know why except for the insouciant attitude of that blue rooster!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's simple & so expressive. Your background is terrific! And it does look like that blue rooster is singing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cathleen:) I love your painting. The simplicity of it shows the chickens from their best side:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of personality! Was this done with pallet or brush?

    ReplyDelete