Tuesday, July 17, 2018

On the road again in British Columbia, Canada

The Art Critics - 8x8 - Oil on Canvas


As I mentioned before I had to go on a plein-air trip into the interior of British Columbia and I knew TC and Gang would enjoy a road trip as they usually travel by air and in confined spaces (a box!). This time they enjoyed seeing the Canadian landscape and of course got to pose for some of my fellow painters. When we came back from the trip, I was looking at all the paintings I had done during the trip and they were helping me figure out which ones needed some adjustments. Now that I took the photo of the painting and look at it again, it looks as if the clouds are coming out of SeƱor Gallo's mouth! We know now who had the  most to say! I will be forever grateful TC and Gang for your help!! Till the next time!

Visit my website and follow me on Facebook and Instagram if you are interested in seeing more of my work. Thank you! 


Excited to go through the mountains!

I think they were a touch bored at this point....

Back on the ocean

They even got to go on BC Ferries to get to Vancouver Island


Click Here to See More of My Art
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment